The Business Management with Project Management (Hons) course offered at London South Bank University is designed based on the evolving demands for the 21st century skills, which could be utilised across diverse industries. It will also enhance the critical understanding of business strategies using project management tools, techniques and frameworks to innovate, develop and sustain competitive advantage in an uncertain environment.
At the LSBU Business School, our focus is on the optimal mix of theoretical and practical knowledge, so we include live case studies, guest lectures and speakers from relevant industries, and you have opportunities to put your skills in to practice with consulting, projects, live briefs, mentoring programmes and competitions. We also have a dedicated Business School Commercial Experience and Employability Team, providing support and helping you get access to your preferred career opportunities. The course runs Professional Learning Community sessions, where experts and students could interact with a positive mindset and explore the current opportunities in market and prospective career paths. You can also choose to take this course with a one year placement; a great way to build your professional network and employability.
All the way through the course, employability skills are promoted by our academic staff and in School Employability Team. This includes teaching via a dedicated employability module in business practices, guest speakers from industry, business insights, graduate start-up and entrepreneur schemes. Jobs directly related to a degree in Business Management with Project Management include:
- Local Business Development Manager at Audi
- Consultant at JCW
- Operations and Administration at The Rose Theatre
- Assistant Events Officer at Birkbeck, University of London
- Customer Service at Santander UK Corporate & Commercial
- Administration Assistant at Mars Capital
- National Manager at Elevation Networks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Business Professional
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Projects and People
- Responsible Business
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Digital Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1398 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.