The department seeks to equip students with the necessary technical skills and Islamic values for the business world. Undergraduate courses offered by the department provide conceptual, technical, interpersonal and communications skills that are required in the business environment. The courses are generally designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To produce competent business graduates imbued with Islamic values for public and private organizations at lower or middle management level.
- To provide graduates with strong conceptual, technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills that are required in the business environment.
- To produce graduates with a broad education in business within the areas of management, finance, marketing, information technology and international business.
Career Prospects:Graduates of Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) at International Islamic University of Malaysia have a broad career prospects in various industries from banking and insurance to hospitality and healthcare services. Students have the option to work as managers and thereon build their career into leadership positions in areas such as human resource, operations management, marketing, banking and finance, and international business. Many graduates also went on to form their own start-up companies and became successful entrepreneurs. Graduates who opt for a career in public, private and non-profit organisations can expect to move up the corporate ladder into leadership positions such as chief executive officer, chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
Students may choose to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Islamic Banking and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (General Management)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 43 other Bachelors in International Business in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least three (3) principal passes in the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level (A) Level Examination (UK Educational System) obtained in one sitting OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of six (6) subjects obtained in one sitting OR
- Any other qualifications that are recognized by the Senate of the University as equivalent to the above.
Applicants must also have the following subjects taken at the above mentioned examinations (A level, IB or any other equivalent certificates):
- Mathematics (for applicants to all undergraduate programmes offered except for Bachelor of Arabic).
- Two other subjects in the intended field of study.
International2542 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1271 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National232 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 116 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- 550 RM National
- 6,000 RM International
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.