During the Business Management with Human Resource Management (Hons) course at London South Bank University , you'll develop a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the developing human resources management role, with a focus on diverse work contexts, and learn to take a global perspective on issues in HR. This course covers employability, human resource management, business ethics, resourcing and reward, business negotiations, UK employment law and strategic management and leadership.
On successful completion of this course you will not only have an undergraduate degree but will also gain Associate membership of CIPD; a valuable status that will make you very attractive to employers.
Our focus is on application, so we include live case studies, guest lectures and speakers, and you have opportunities to put your skills in to practice with consulting and taking part in competitions. We also have a dedicated Business School Commercial Experience and Employability Team, helping you get access to the career opportunities you want. You can also choose to take this course with a one year placement; a great way to boost your networks and employability.
On successful completion of this degree you’ll be prepared for a career in business, management and HR. Throughout the duration of the course, employability skills are promoted – with guest speakers from industry, business insights, graduate start-up and entrepreneur schemes. Our graduates have gone onto jobs such as:
- Administration Assistant at NHS
- Talent Intelligence Manager at Talent Intelligence
- CEO at BoxUp Crime
- HR Advisor at UK National Audit Office
- Operations and Administration at The Rose Theatre
- Assistant Events Officer at Birkbeck, University of London
- Customer Service at Santander UK Corporate & Commercial
- Administration Assistant at Mars Capital
- National Manager at Elevation Networks
- Business Controller at L'Oréal Luxe Travel Retail Monde
IOEE, CIPD, CMI
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Business Professional
- Effective Business Negotiations
- Human Resource Management
- Responsible Business
- Learning and Talent Development
- Digital Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 175 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London South Bank University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Level BCC or:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.