Why choose this Business Information Technology (Hons) from London South Bank University ?
- We’re professionally recognised for full exemption from British Computer Society examinations.
- Specialist labs and industry-standard software mean you get the practical digital skills that employers value.
- Flexible framework: part of an Information Technology framework, designed to give opportunity for specialisation to suit career aspirations.
- Work experience: You'll have the option to undertake a work placement in your third year.
As a graduate you’ll be prepared to work across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, specifically in roles such as IT Project Manager, ICT Manager, IT System/Business Analyst or Information Systems Manager.
We pay as much attention to developing your professional working skills as your high-level computing knowledge. We’ll build your team working, problem-solving and communication skills so you can be confident about your graduate prospects.
Recent graduates from this course have gone onto roles with a range of organisations including Fennwright Manson, Thomson Reuters, Computer Centre and the National Audit Office.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business & Professional Issues
- Mathematical Analysis for Informatics
- Media, Computers and Networks
- Socio-Technical Analysis of Requirements
- Software Development
- Database Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Computer Sciences View 1112 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits including 3 Merits in Maths and 12 Merits in ICT or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 106 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.