The Art Education program is offered by Towson University, consisting of core requirements, professional education requirements, and art + design, art history, art education, and art-specific reading courses.
Spend seven weeks as an intern in an elementary setting (teaching grades PreK-5) and seven weeks teaching in a middle or high school setting. At the same time, take a professional seminar one night a week to discuss the internship experience and prepare for employment.
- Art and The Child
- Art for Early Childhood Education
- Media And Techniques For Art Teachers: Elementary
- Media And Techniques For Art Teachers: Secondary
- Community-Based Arts Teaching
- Author-Illustrator: Integration Of Visual And Language Arts At The Elementary Level
- Author-Illustrator: Integration Of Visual And Language Arts At The Secondary Level
- Advanced Art Education
- Field Experience In Art Education: Elementary
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Art Education View 275 other Bachelors in Art Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your bachelor's degree application and $45 fee online.
- Submit your secondary and post-secondary academic record(s).
- Submit test results of English proficiency.
International25516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25516 USD per year during 60 months.
National25516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25516 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State10464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10464 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Towson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.