- FEB offers a dynamic teaching and learning environment characterised by latest ICT technology, learning resources, a qualified lecturing team with outstanding industry experience, and an educational setting that promotes the learning endeavours.
- The programme is designed around a results-focused, challenging and comprehensive curriculum that will prepare you for business in global e-business environment in the 21st century. The main purpose of the programme is for you to understand the concepts, theories and practices of major business functions. You will focus on developing an understanding of what is good business practice and what is the impact on the organisation and society.
- The programme covers major business functions including business processes, marketing, supply chain, e-business solutions, information management, finance, general management, entrepreneurship etc. The programme combines theoretical knowledge in all fields with practice-oriented applications. It examines the most up-to-date concepts in all major business areas. The participants develop both academic excellence and practical hands-on skills they will need to succeed in their careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to economics and microeconomics
- Mathematics for economists
- Applied business statistics
- Basics of organisation and management
- Fundamentals of finance
- International economic relations
- Fundamentals of international business and tourism
- Human resource management
- Information systems electronic business
- Management information systems
- Project management
- Information systems management
- Supply chain management
- Innovation management
- Customer behaviour
- Corporate entrepreneurship.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- baccalaureate examination in any senior secondary school program
- Fluent English.
Living costs for Maribor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.