In the Digital Media Production (Hons) programme at the Oxford Brookes University, you will learn skills in:
- digital film television
- video and audio production
- visual effects
- computer animation
- interactive and virtual content for distribution via new media platforms
You'll use state-of-the-art facilities to develop professional skills. And gain experience working with real clients on real briefs.
The course tutors have extensive expertise. This means that along with our strong links with the digital media industry, you'll have access to a rich network of expertise and support. They will provide opportunities including visits, mentorships and work experience.
Recent graduates have gone into employment with major television companies, and post production facilities such as BBC, HBO, The Discovery Channel and Framestore. Others have gone onto further study at the National Film and Television School, the London International Film School and the New York Film School or moved into research and development for companies such as Google.
- Creative Skills
- Media Narratives
- From Script to Screen
- Production Project
- Professional Studies
- Drama Production
- 36 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 795 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Tariff Points: 104
- A Level: BCC
- IB Points: 29
- BTEC: DMM
- GCSE: Mathematics and English Language grade 4/C minimum
General entry requirements
- one 12-unit vocational A-level, or
- two A-levels or two 6-unit vocational A-levels, or
- one A-level or 6-unit vocational A-level plus two AS-levels, or
- two 3-unit vocational A-levels *(* where these are included they need to be in subjects other than those held at A-level).
- A National Certificate or Diploma at a good standard.
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma (minimum of 24 points) or the European Baccalaureate Diploma (minimum of 60%).
- Five subjects in SCE with two at Higher level or one at Advanced Higher level.
- Three subjects in Scottish Highers or two at Advanced Higher level.
- Any other qualifications considered by the Academic Board to be of equivalent standard.
- A recognised access course
International14600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Home (UK) part time: £1,155 per single module
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.