Offered as either a major or minor,on the Information Information Systems and Operations Management program from Fairfield University you are guided through a flexible curriculum.
Led by a committed, personable faculty, students apply business functions to design, improve, and manage operations and business processes.
Coursework includes analysis and design, database systems, networking, strategic planning, and computer and communications technologies.
This curriculum provides you with the knowledge, communication skills, and leadership experience demanded in today’s business world.
Participation in research and internships with the leading business organizations in the area is strongly encouraged by the ISOM Department. These opportunities provide you with valuable industry experience that often becomes a springboard into graduate school or meaningful future employment.
- Management Science with Spreadsheets
- Technology and Society
- Systems Analysis and Logical Design
- Business Telecommunications and Networks
- Database Systems
- Special Topics in Business Computing
- Systems in Organizations
- Systems Design and Implementation
- International Information Systems
- Information Systems Internship
- Systems Project
- Seminar in Information Systems
- Independent Study in Information Systems
- Project Management
- Service Operations
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 750 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application
- Official secondary school transcript
- Secondary school report form completed by your college counselor
- Personal statement (Common Application Essay)
- $60 application fee or official fee waiver
- SAT or ACT results (If you choose to submit them). Please note that if you choose not to submit test scores, an admission interview is recommended. Refer to our Standardized Test Optional Policy for more details.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is highly recommended if you have resided in the U.S. for fewer than three years and English is not your native language
- Interview (optional)
International50550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50550 USD per year during 48 months.
National50550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50550 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.