What is it that separates us? What connects us? And how can our differences help us all to pull in the same direction? In the International Relations course of study at Karlshochschule International University , these are the questions that move us. At Karlshochschule, we can test out the answers which we develop every day – in our exchanges with fellow students and with professors from all around the world. And in lots of exciting projects.
The course of study for all those, who:
- want to connect cultures
- see themselves as citizens of the world
- want to work in an international environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Economy
- Cultural Studies
- Civil Society: Ethics, Culture, Society
- International Organizations
- Sustainable Development
- Political Philosophy
- Foreign Policy Analysis
- English/German as a Foreign Language
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for admission
- Copy of your school leaving certificate containing a transcript of grades
- If you have already studied at another university, please submit a current transcript of records.
- If applicable, certificate of preparatory/foundation year for foreigners (Studienkolleg)
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- If you have not written a resume/CV so far, you can use the Europass as a template.
- Proof of English and/or German language proficiency (respective to the study program)
- Additional certificates (e.g. internships, extra-curricular activities) Certificates documenting vocational training, internships, international experience, extra-curricular commitment at school or in charitable/non-profit
- Passport-sized photograph
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25246 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA8415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25246 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- 690 EUR per month
Living costs for Karlsruhe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.