Citizenship and Civic Engagement programme of Karlshochschule International University is characterised by a particular mentality. Not only do we want to carry out research, we also want our research to change society. We want to bring about change; in the heads of people, with words, pictures, ideas - and with action. We do volunteer work in those areas that we are really passionate about. We go out onto the street to protest against injustice and to promote our cause. We get involved in social networks and start petitions, campaigns, and debates. We mobilise people, getting them to join us or to support our ideas through crowdfunding.
We want to change the world we live in, constructively and sustainably.
The course of study for all those, who:
- wish to inspire others through good deeds
- finally want to unleash their ideals
- who are already using their commitment to make a difference
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Economy
- Cultural Studies
- Civil Society: Ethics, Culture, Society
- English as a Foreign Language
- Sustainable Development
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 76 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for admission
- Copy of your school leaving certificate containing a transcript of grades
- If you have already studied at another university, please submit a current transcript of records.
- If applicable, certificate of preparatory/foundation year for foreigners (Studienkolleg)
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- If you have not written a resume/CV so far, you can use the Europass as a template.
- Proof of English and/or German language proficiency (respective to the study program)
- Additional certificates (e.g. internships, extra-curricular activities) Certificates documenting vocational training, internships, international experience, extra-curricular commitment at school or in charitable/non-profit
- Passport-sized photograph
International8414 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4207 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA8414 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4207 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- € 690 per month
Living costs for Karlsruhe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.