You’ll pursue advanced foreign language training, study abroad and/or do an international internship.
Importantly, you’ll receive personalized attention from faculty members who are accomplished scholars and internationalists with backgrounds that include sustainability and entrepreneurship.
Points of Pride
- Over the past decade, Central Michigan University’s International Business program has received substantial grant support from the Business and International Education Program of the U.S. Department of Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essential Business Skills
- Applied Business Statistics
- Integrated Capstone-Strategic Management
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International Business
- Seminar in International Business
- International Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 571 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official academic documents (transcripts, mark sheets, degree certificates, diplomas, examination results) from institutions outside the United States must be either originals, or copies certified by the issuing academic institutions.
- Certified copy of the GED test score secured from the school district which awarded the GED to document satisfactory completion of the exam.
- All transcripts must be sealed and unopened in order to be accepted as official documents.
- An official transcript must bear the original signature of the registrar and/or the original seal of the issuing institution.
- Academic Credential Evaluation Agencies
- Records submitted become the property of the University and cannot be released to the student.
- CMU may submit letters requesting verification for authenticity of records, attendance dates or name discrepancies to the issuing institutions.
International23670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23670 USD per year during 48 months.
National23670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23670 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12510 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Mount Pleasant
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.