The BBA in Entrepreneurship offers you the chance to blaze a new path and go where your business ownership goals lead you while still under the direction and guidance of faculty members who are entrepreneurs themselves.
Students pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship will take courses in Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Management, and Finance in addition to the required business core.
Students will have the option to combine their primary interest in Entrepreneurship with a secondary interest in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Management, or Information Technology/Internet.
The Sam Houston State University Small Business Development Center has partnered with the Entrepreneurship Program to identify internship opportunities in Huntsville and the surrounding eight-county area served by the SBDC.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship will take courses in Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Management, and Finance in addition to the required business core.
- Students will have the option to combine their primary interest in Entrepreneurship with a secondary interest in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Management, or Information Technology/Internet.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Econometrics View 456 other Bachelors in Econometrics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Sam Houston State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International) and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Send official high school transcripts or college/university transcripts if applicable.
- If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
- International college transcript evaluations must include a course by course evaluation from an accredited evaluation company
International19560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 652 USD per credit during 48 months.
National19560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 652 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 244 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.