Engineering Physics from University of Tulsa curriculum provides both the scientific foundation as well as the advanced technological knowledge required in engineering. As a result, this program provides the flexibility for students to obtain physics or engineering positions immediately after graduation or pursue graduate studies in physics (e.g. from solid state physics to astrophysics), in an engineering discipline (e.g. electrical, mechanical, or nanoengineering) or in professional programs such as medicine or law.
- Engineering physicist
- Manufacturing engineer
- Nanoengineering technician
- Robotics engineer
- The World of Physics
- General Physics
- Statistical and Thermal Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Material Science
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Physics Project
- Solid State Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International students are advised to allow at least two to three months to complete the entire procedure.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 2358 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of transcripts from all secondary/high school and university-level study.
- Certified document by document evaluation of official high/secondary school transcripts submitted through WES or an approved credential evaluation service.
- Certified course by course evaluation of transcripts from all colleges/universities attended submitted through WES or an approved credential evaluation service.
- Official IGCSE, A-Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, or Advanced Placement results if taken.
- Evidence of English proficiency.
- Counselor or teacher recommendation letters
- Personal essay
- SAT or ACT scores
International45566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45566 USD per year during 48 months.
National45566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45566 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.