Chemistry from University of Tulsa consists of chemistry, physics, mathematics, writing and humanities courses that serve as the groundwork for graduate or advanced professional study. It serves as an integral component of modern research in medicine, the environment, new materials and energy technology. Chemists study the atomic and molecular properties of materials and are easily placed in thriving professional opportunities.
- Industrial chemist
- Food scientist
- Forensic scientist
- Environmental inspector/technician
- Secondary ed chemistry teacher
- Materials engineer
- Principles of Chemistry
- Chemistry in Medicine
- Chemical Concepts of Energy Technology
- Energy Technology for the Future
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International students are advised to allow at least two to three months to complete the entire procedure.
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Biochemistry View 2207 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Tulsa and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Copy of transcripts from all secondary/high school and university-level study.
- Certified document by document evaluation of official high/secondary school transcripts submitted through WES or an approved credential evaluation service.
- Certified course by course evaluation of transcripts from all colleges/universities attended submitted through WES or an approved credential evaluation service.
- Official IGCSE, A-Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, or Advanced Placement results if taken.
- Evidence of English proficiency.
- Counselor or teacher recommendation letters
- Personal essay
- SAT or ACT scores
International45566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45566 USD per year during 48 months.
National45566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45566 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.