Among other topics, you will learn about:
- Operations. Learn how businesses optimise their practices.
- Finance. Understand how businesses are financed, and how to judge the profitability of investments.
- Accounting. This skill set gives you the ability to systematically understand the financial activity of a business.
- Marketing. You will be introduced to the basic concepts of marketing, learning how companies attract and keep their customers
- International Business
- Shipping Management
Because of the broad and generic first two years of the program, you are not limited to a singular area of expertise, not even after your one-year specialisation. Of course, a specialisation in for example finance helps when you want a career in finance.
Your degree could lead to an international career in:
- Consultancy. Use your expertise to help businesses optimize their activities.
- Marketing and sales. Find the best ways to sell your company’s products or services.
- Shipping. By its very nature a global business, shipping companies are always looking for candidates with an international perspective.
- Finance. Steer investments and ensure profitability.
- Management. The skills you gain from this degree are an excellent fit for someone with leadership ambitions.
The list is almost endless. You can even start your own company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Firm
- Marketing Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Business Communication - Culture and Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Academic year begins mid-August.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International Baccalaureate programme:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma©
- IB Diploma Programme© Course results /IB Certificate.
Applicants who have completed IB Diploma programme and have achieved IB diploma or IB Diploma programme course results/ IB Certificate fulfil the English test proficiency requirements and are not required to submit any English test results.
High School Graduates:
High School Diploma or High School diploma + pathway programme or 1 year of university/college depending on country issuing high school credential. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your eligibility
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7815 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7815 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA7815 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7815 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
- NOK 86 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.