Making a Difference
Due in part to increased security after 9/11 and advances in technology, both law enforcement and the private sector security continue to be two of the fastest-growing fields of the 21st century. If you are passionate about problem-solving and making a difference, criminal justice could be the major for you. As a criminal justice major at Pace, you will leverage your outstanding analytical skills while feeding your natural curiosity.
- Faculty members are established leaders in their fields and bring practical experience into the classroom. Student-faculty interaction becomes more intensive as you progress through the program. You will receive ongoing advisement from professors through in-class contact and during their extended office hours.
- Criminal justice majors have many opportunities to intern with various local, state, and federal criminal justice agencies, such as with the US Marshals, local prosecutors, and juvenile justice agencies. You may earn academic credit for an internship, and many internships lead to jobs upon graduation.
- Our curriculum is responsive to the marketplace, so that when you graduate your skillset and knowledge will prepare you for a rewarding professional career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Government Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Crime and Public Policy
- Community Relations in the Criminal Justice System
- Criminal Investigation
- Criminal Law
- Terrorism and Society
- Constitutional Issues in Criminal Justice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Justice View 547 other Bachelors in Criminal Justice in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.