History and Theory in One
- Our flexible curriculum allows Art History BA students to double major.
- Well-defined course offerings develop students’ intellectual and intuitive skills to enhance an understanding of visual art practice.
- The Pace University Art Gallery and the New York metropolitan area serve as an extension of the classroom experience, with numerous museums, galleries, and artists’ studios.
This Art History program from Pace University prepares students for studies on the graduate level and careers in galleries, museums, and historical art institutions.
Potential career paths for students with a BA in Art History are limitless, but a sampling includes:
- Art teacher
- Museum administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art History: Ancient through Gothic Art
- Art History: Renaissance through Modern Art
- Art History: Ancient Greek Art
- Art History: Ancient Roman Art
- Art History: Medieval Art
- Contemporary Art History
- Art History: Renaissance Art in Italy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts History Art History View 1580 other Bachelors in Art History in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pace University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
National48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.