With your BBA in Management - Human Resources program at Pace University , you’ll have the tools you need to take your career to major heights in one of the most essential fields in today’s business world.
Our human resources management program provides you with a deep and broad understanding of all aspects of this critical field, with emphasis on the evolution of 21st-century human resources management and its role in today's global economy. You'll gain insights from faculty who are world-renowned management professionals.
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialist
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Industrial Relations
- Diversity Coordinator
- Employment, Recruitment, and Placement Specialist
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Information System Specialist
- International Human Resources Manager
- Labor Relations Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Work-life Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resources Management
- International Management
- Comparative Management Systems
- The Human Dimension in International Management
- International Management Field Study
- Business and Society
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 2473 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pace University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
National48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State48152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48152 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.