With this degree under your belt, you’ll get the technical expertise necessary for success in a variety of positions.
The Information Systems program from Pace University will give you the technical expertise necessary for success in a variety of positions. You will take courses from both the Lubin School of Business and the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, one of the first comprehensive computing schools in the country. Through this unique interdisciplinary model, you will garner a deeper understanding of business telecommunications, information systems principles, and project management. Coursework includes an abundance of opportunities for hands-on experience with some of the world's most respected corporations and organizations.
- Database Manager
- Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Architect
- Systems Designer
- Technology Business Strategist
- Telecommunication and Network Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Business Practice
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial and Organizational Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 2314 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.