Oakland University is recognized as a student-centered, doctoral research institution with a global perspective.
Business Administration - General Management engage more than 20,500 graduate and undergraduate students in distinctive educational experiences that connect to the unique and diverse opportunities within and beyond our region.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The general management major allows students to take advanced work in several functional areas of business.
- Students may not earn a double major in general management and another major of the School of Business Administration.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The student has worked full-time for at least three years in an English speaking environment outside of the United States. Evidence must be provided such as a letter of support from human resources that confirms English as the primary language of written and oral communication.
- A letter of support or comment from the ESL Institute at Oakland University based on an interview and completion of the ESL placement test.
- Some programs at Oakland University may require a higher level of English proficiency than listed above. Applicants should examine the program description for their field of study for information about additional English proficiency requirements and furnish proof as part of the admission process.
International24708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24708 USD per year during 48 months.
National24708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24708 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13934 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13934 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Rochester Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.