It has a strong emphasis on trade and investment in an international context, and places significant emphasis on managerial issues and perspectives. You’ll develop skills and competencies in the understanding of business systems, and the cross-cultural or supply chain issues affecting them from an international business perspective.
The program covers a range of subjects including globalisation; international trade; regional blocs and markets; free trade agreements; international dimensions of marketing, strategic management and e-business; and the geographical, cultural and institutional factors affecting business decisions and economic development. At the end of your degree, you’ll possess robust qualities which will stand you in good stead for a career in international business, whichever form that may take.
Study a Bachelor of Business (International Business) from University of Canberra and you will:
- integrate theory and practice in international business and articulate the impacts of recent developments within the field
- critically evaluate a range of core business skills to find solutions to future work challenges in legal, economic and global business environments
- analyse and apply a range of contemporary approaches to business innovation and organisational change
- develop experience of professional management in work and organisations demonstrating creativity and initiative in new situations
- apply a range of ethical, socially responsible and sustainable solutions in a changing business environment
- reflect upon levels of personal autonomy and accountability associated with the decision-making process
- locate and evaluate a range of research frameworks and skills within international business
- explain how geographical, legal, financial and institutional forces shape international trade
- evaluate the performance of projects in an international context.
- International business development manager
- Global account manager
- Import/export specialist
- International business consultant
- Government policy adviser (international)
- International trade coordinator
- International management consultant
- Trade and international economics officer
- International finance manager
- Business intelligence manager
- International trade administrator
- Strategic planning manager
- Foreign affairs officer
- International investment analyst
- Industry association analyst
- International insurance adviser
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Decision Making
- Professional Orientation (Business)
- Business Research Methods
- Professional Evidence (Business)
- International Business Study Tour
- Business Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 148 other Bachelors in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
CRICOS Code: 095934A
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Domestic - Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.