This course is highly expansive course, covering both the technology and business sides of IT, and as part of your studies you’ll explore and learn relevant IT theories and principles that underpin the IT industry.
Areas of study include business and information systems, system analysis and modelling, system administration, security, networking and software development which will give you the perfect platform from which to move seamlessly into a wide range of career specialisations.
This course is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and, upon graduation, you’ll possess the necessary knowledge, skills, qualifications and professional contacts to forge a stimulating IT career across a wide range of industries both here in Australia and around the world.
This course offers the chance to specialise in Cloud Computing and Internet of Things, Cybersecurity and System Administration, Data Science or Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
Study a Bachelor of Information Technology at University of Canberra and you will:
- gain extensive experience in developing information technology systems designed to address the needs of modern organisations
- develop knowledge, skills and understanding of the application of IT systems to their business environments, policies and management
- explore the technical and human aspects of IT and its use
- establish a comprehensive network of industry contacts
- refine your teamwork, project management and communication skills
- earn a globally recognised degree.
The UC Bachelor of Information Technology is a globally recognised qualification that will help you progress into any of the following career pathways including:
- Cloud computing architect
- ICT project manager
- Data analyst
- Mobile apps developer
- Cybersecurity specialist
- Cybersecurity operations manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Design
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information & Communication Technology Project
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Systems Analysis and Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 154 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to this course is based on an entrance rank. A rank can be achieved by the following means:
- Year 12 ATAR
- other Australian Qualification
- work experience
- overseas qualification
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29900 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Domestic - Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.