Student Learning Outcomes
GOAL #:1 Our graduates will demonstrate knowledge of the basic business disciplines and their integration in a global economy.
- Graduates will demonstrate adequate knowledge in all of the basic business disciplines - accounting, economics, finance, international/globalization, information systems, legal, management, marketing, and quantitative (including statistics and operations management).
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of the interdisciplinary nature of business.
- Graduates will demonstrate an advanced understanding of core concepts in management.
GOAL #:2 Our graduates will employ critical thinking skills to analyze business decisions.
- Graduates will evaluate alternatives and recommend a course of action to reach a desired outcome.
- Graduates will conduct an effective quantitative analysis of a business problem.
GOAL #3: Our graduates will communicate effectively and professionally.
- Graduates will demonstrate adequate oral presentation skills.
- Graduates will write effectively.
GOAL #4: Our graduates will recognize the importance of ethics in business.
- Graduates will apply ethical principles in identifying and resolving business dilemmas.
- Graduates will apply management specific standards of the profession to an ethical dilemma.
- Financial Representative
- SharePoint Solutions
- Project Coordinator
- Sales Coordinator
- Retention/Sales Representative
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Production/Operations Management
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Money and Banking
- Public Finance
- International Trade
- Economics for Managers
- Contemporary Ethical Leadership
- Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1515 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school (secondary school) transcript with grade point average equivalent to 2.6 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency by meeting one of the following.
- ACT or SAT: ACT English 18+ OR SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing 500+
- International Baccalaureate (IB): IB English A (4 or higher) or IB English B (6 or higher)
- High School Diploma from an U.S. high school: International students who graduated from an U.S. high school may be eligible to have the English proficiency requirement waived if they have a 2.6 or higher GPA (grade point average) and an official ACT or an SAT test score.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12942 USD per year during 48 months.
National12942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12942 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9432 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Vermillion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.