Information and Communication Technology from University of Curacao was set up in close cooperation with both the local and international ICT branch. The emphasis lies on acquiring long term insights, concepts and techniques and in mastering practical skills. Our focus is to continually align the program with new developments in the business community.
The Information and Communication Technology degree program focuses on two specific aspects:
• The development and implementation of software and information systems
• The administration and operation of such systems, products and the ICT infrastructure.
Students at Information and Communication Technology from University of Curacao will have the following advantages:
- Possibility to do internships and study projects abroad
- Collaborations with international institutes allowing travel & international project collaborations
- Practice based education: Learn by doing
- Close collaborations with local companies
- System Analysis and System Development
- Telematics and Technical Aspects
- Information Resource Planning
- Management and Organizational Science
- General Higher Vocational subjects
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology Digital Communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Havo or vwo diploma with the profile “Natuur & Techniek” with a sufficient score for math B or
- sbo level 4 diploma with an additional “HBO-Doorstroom” certificate with all 4 components (oplossen, herleiden, differentiëren en integreren) accomplished or
- one of the above mentioned diplomas without the required profile or certificate, but with a sufficient score for the Math Summer course exam organized by the Faculty of Engineering.
- A valid ID (local ID or passport, no driver’s license).
- Diploma or certified copy of your diploma.
- Grade list or certified copy of your grade list.
- 1 recent passport size photo. (For passport photo criteria: click here).
International2608 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2608 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2608 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2608 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 5100 ANG per year
- ANG 1,000 per year (books, software, licenses)
- ANG 500 exam tuition (year 4)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.