Studying international development at ACU will give you the knowledge, critical perspectives, and skills needed for compassionate and ethical engagement with communities in the developing world.
- working with non-governmental organisations locally or abroad
- government service
- the United Nations
- international organisations such as The World Bank
- human rights and advocacy
- social entrepreneurship
- fair trade business sector
- eco and responsible tourism
- charity and humanitarian organisations
- private aid distribution
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Human Environments
- Environmental Sustainability: the Global Challenge
- Australian Indigenous Peoples Past and Present
- Global Health
- Human Rights in History
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Sustainable Development View 34 other Bachelors in Sustainable Development in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The equivalent of Australian Year 12 Certificate, plus an IELTS overall score of 6.0. Individual score of 6.0 in writing and speaking, and 5.5 in listening and reading.
- Recognised international high school qualification
- English language proficiency.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24824 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24824 AUD per year during 36 months.
National13798 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13798 AUD per year during 36 months.
- $13798 CSP
- In a CSP, the Australian Government subsidises the cost of your course. You’ll pay the remainder, known as the student contribution amount.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.