Computer science is the study of the design, construction and use of computer systems. You will study the representation of data and data structures and the design of algorithms for programming languages and machine systems.
A main focus of this Computer Science degree from University of New South Wales is the design and development of hardware and software tools for developing computer applications. Non-computing elements, which can often determine the success of computing systems (such as human interface or psychological aspects), are also considered within the design and development process.
- Software engineer/developer
- Chief technology officer
- Digital security specialist
- Database developer/administrator
- Game developer
- Systems analyst
Accreditation: Australian Computer Society
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Science
- Computer Science (Database Systems)
- Cornputer Science (eCommerce Systems)
- Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
- Computer Science (Programming Languages)
- Computer Science (Computer Networks)
- Computer Science (Embedded Systems)
- Cornputer Science (Security Engineering)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
International students: We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 63 other Masters in Software Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 015784F
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International47760 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47760 AUD per year during 36 months.
National7950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7950 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.