Why study with us?
- Unique local environmental landscapes - our unique region offers vast environmental diversity, providing the perfect environment for you to gain practical experience out in the field.
- Access cutting-edge jobs - growth and development in the environmental science industry means the job market is brimming with exciting positions at the forefront of discovery and ongoing environmental sustainability.
- Strong industry connections - our partnerships with external industries will allow you to take part in exciting work placements and research opportunities, giving you a competitive edge when entering the career market. You will have the opportunity to complete a minimum of 80 hours of WIL with a suitable organisation in a role directly relevant to the professional practice of environmental science and/or management.
- Top 8 in Australia for overall satisfaction for undergraduate Agriculture and Environmental Studies students (Student Experience Survey 2019)
- conservation and ecology
- environmental impact and assessment
- environmental science
- environmental health and sustainability
- earth sciences (including geology)
- laboratory and research work
- marine biology
- mining and exploration
- urban and regional planning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisms to Ecosystems
- Environmental Science Concepts and Methods
- Physical and Chemical Environmental Systems
- Environmental Values and Ethics
- Multidisciplinary Laboratories
- Environmental Legislation and Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
International students: It is recommended you submit your application a minimum of 12 weeks before your intended semester or trimester start date.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 20 other Masters in Earth Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 059877D
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39700 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Newcastle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.