Why study with us?
- The visual communication design graduates get jobs with 86% securing employment within four months of graduating.
- Gain professional experience through integrated placements and various opportunities to showcase your design skills, giving you a competitive edge in the job market.
- Graduate with an impressive professional portfolio of your work showcasing a wide range of design techniques to potential employers.
Visual communication design is a dynamic, growing industry where vision and creativity are paramount.
Our students benefit from intensive practical experience, impressive work portfolios and professional recognition from highly respected industry associations.
In fact, graduates of the Bachelor of Visual Communication Design at UON enjoy a strong reputation of being work-ready, with 86% employed within the first four months.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Visual Communication Design can find employment in a variety of roles in many different types of organisations. The list below provides typical job titles for Visual Communication Design graduates.
Some of these jobs will depend upon the amount and level of study undertaken, level of experience, and the combination of other majors and electives studied, for example some may require further study.
- Art Director
- Brand and Identity Specialist
- Concept Artist
- Creative Director
- Data Designer
- Design Production Manager
- Environmental, Wayfinding and Navigation Specialist
- Games UX Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Information Architect
- Interaction Designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Communication Design, Histories and Impacts
- Visual Design Principles
- Visual Design Principles in Practice
- The Design Process in Theory and Professional Practice
- Business Models, Professional Practice and Ethics
- Animation Process
- Animation Production
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 96 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended you submit your application a minimum of 12 weeks before your intended semester or trimester start date.
DisciplinesDesign Film, Photography & Media Graphic Design View 58 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 059024E
- Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36145 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36145 AUD per year and a duration of 36 months.
We have many scholarships available for international students. Some are awarded automatically if students meet eligibility criteria on applying. Other scholarships require a specific application and provide a higher level of scholarship benefit, up to and including full tuition covered. Please review the specific program of interest to see what you could be eligible for.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.