This Commerce - Innovation and Entrepreneurship program from University of Newcastle enables you to think distinctively, creatively and critically in a business environment. It provides the skills required to develop entrepreneurial ideas into successful new ventures, or work within existing businesses in an innovative way.
Embedding commerce, innovation and entrepreneurial knowledge into a combined degree program with practical experiences in diverse industries makes you extremely employable in both the public and private sectors.
Why study with us?
- Employers prefer our graduates - The work-ready skills you will gain from this degree will give you a substantial edge in the jobs market, which is evident with 92.8% of Bachelor of Commerce graduates securing employment within four months of completing their degree. (Overall employment rate - 2019 Graduate Outcomes Survey).
- Hands-on and innovative - Develop your entrepreneurial flair and gain the commercial know-how to create innovative solutions for society and organisations.
- Greater Bank Finance Lab - Located on level one of the University’s new state of the art CBD vertical campus, NeW Space, the Greater Bank Finance Lab is a hands-on learning environment, enabling University of Newcastle Business School students to build their skills in financial decision making, risk management and economic systems, before they graduate.
- Make global connections - Take part in international immersions, placements, student exchange and leadership programs in countries all over the world.
The work-ready skills you will gain from this degree will give you a substantial edge in the jobs market.
This contemporary degree prepares you with the academic knowledge and unique practical experience needed to become highly competitive in rapidly changing regional, national and global economies and communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Accounting Practice
- Microeconomics for Business Decisions
- Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 120 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
International students: It is recommended you submit your application a minimum of 12 weeks before your intended semester or trimester start date.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Commerce Innovation Management View 136 other Bachelors in Commerce in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 088922G
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31360 AUD per year during 48 months.
National students are Commonwealth Supported.
Living costs for Newcastle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.