Architecture from University of Malaya is also programmed as a stand-alone undergraduate course that is sufficient for students who do not wish to continue on to the Master of Architecture programme, but to venture into related fields.
- Assistant Architecture
- Project Director
- Designer (Coordinator / Product / Interior / Freelance
- Film Director
- Architectural Design Studio
- Materials and Construction
- Working Drawing
- Professional Studies
- Industrial Training
- Information Skill
- Digital Architecture
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Interior Design View 30 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the grade 80% and above
- A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
- Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selection programme before being accepted by the respective faculty.
International3066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12265 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2255 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
- Local: RM 9,450
- International: RM 51,400
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.