The programme emphasizes a strong underlying of Software Engineering principles and concepts through object-oriented modeling, software design and architecture, human-computer interaction and software quality.
Graduates of this Computer Science (Software Engineering) programme may choose to be one (but not limited to) of the following:
- System Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Tester
- Software Architect
- Project Manager
- The Islamic and Asian Civilization (International students are exempted)
- Ethnic Relations / Introduction to Malaysia (For international student)
- Computing Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Computer Systems and Organization
- Information Systems
- Basic Entrepreneurship Culture
- Information Literacy
- Social Engagement
- Data Structure
- Computer System Architecture
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Network Technology Foundation
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 144 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
- National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the grade 80% and above or
- A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
- Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selection programme before being accepted by the respective faculty.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 USD per year during 42 months.
- RM 8,970.00 (Local student)
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.