Throughout the Bachelor of Environmental Science (Environmental Management and Sustainability) you will explore ways to manage the interaction between people and the environment. Combining the latest research with extensive application of skills in professional, community, lab and field settings you’ll devise and implement innovative solutions to protect natural resources both locally and globally.
Develop the confidence to address some of the biggest environmental issues we face on a national and global scale by exploring the role science and society play in achieving global sustainability.
Fieldwork is a rewarding part of this course and you’ll get plenty of opportunities to apply your skills in beautiful outdoor and community settings. Industry placements provide even more practical experience. Undertake 80 to 160 hours of placement to work alongside experienced environmental scientists.
Your deep understanding of sustainability and extensive fieldwork experience will set you up for career success in a variety of areas:
- environmental planning and policy
- environmental protection
- climate change adaptation and mitigation
- industry-based environmental management
- waste management
- environmental education
- catchment management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Laboratory and Fieldwork Safety Induction Program
- Environmental Techniques and Monitoring
- Ecology and the Environment
- Physical Geography
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management
- Indigenous Engagement: Natural Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management View 55 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisite subjects
- Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL.
- This course uses the ATAR as part of its selection consideration
- Personal statement
- If you wish for your professional, work, life or community experience to be considered you are required to complete and submit a personal statement.
- CRICOS code: 075361K
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 AUD per year during 36 months.
National8655 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8655 AUD per year during 36 months.
- National - Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.