Our faculty members in Psychology at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi represent many of the varied fields of contemporary psychology, including developmental psychology, social psychology, experimental psychology, personality psychology, and clinical psychology.
- Our undergraduate Bachelor of Arts program from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is designed to provide the Psychology major with a broadly-based education in the discipline.
- For those who are interested, opportunities exist within the department to conduct research under the supervision of our faculty.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
- General Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Physiological Psychology
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Psychology of Personality
- Abnormal Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 200 other Bachelors in Counselling Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.