Rooted in traditional art and design foundations, the focus of the Graphic Design curriculum is to educate and inform students of the impact design can make through the exploration of diverse problem-solving methodologies, innovative investigations, and creative research in all forms of visual communication.
Through their studio work, Graphic Design majors at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi will address issues stressing social and cultural awareness, integration of new technology, and sustainable practices while being prepared to enter into the evolving creative industry.
- In addition to the required coursework above, students are encouraged to participate in our internship program during their junior and senior years. Internships are for course credit and count as an upper division elective. Assistance in attaining internship positions is provided.
- Ongoing internships are typically available with local publications, non-profit organizations, city offices, advertising agencies, video production companies, tourists attractions, small businesses and large corporations.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
- Digital Photography
- Foundations of Graphic Design
- Historical Perspectives of Graphic Design
- Design Studio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Graphic Design Liberal Arts View 612 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.