Courses focus on theories, experimental and statistical work, and laboratory and fieldwork, allowing you to gain hands-on research experience. In the Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology Concentration from DePaul University, you will have the opportunity to work with faculty members on research projects, as well as develop and conduct your own research projects through our independent study program.
The Psychology Department also offers two internship programs, placing you in human service organizations, community and industrial settings.
DePaul offers a combined bachelor’s + master’s degree program in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and a combined bachelor’s + master’s degree program in Psychology and Secondary Education Social Sciences. These programs allow you to complete a bachelor’s degree and a graduate degree in as few as five years.
- Community relations
- Human resources
- Nonprofit work
- Prevention and intervention work
- Social work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial And Organizational Psychology
- Groups And Organizations
- Personnel Psychology
- Organizational Behavior
- Training And Development In Organizations
- Topical Seminar In Industrial - Organizational Psychology
- Introduction To Psychological Measurement
- Psychology Of Interpersonal Relationship
- Introductory Psychology
- Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1467 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- All applicants are required to submit official high school transcripts.
- Four years of English
- Three years of mathematics (minimum course work equivalent to Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II)
- Three years of science (two of which must be lab science)
- Two years of social science
- Two years of language study other than English
- Invite your high school counselor to submit the Common Application School Report.
- An official transcript showing courses taken and credit earned
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Official community college transcripts for any courses taken
International40551 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40551 USD per year during 48 months.
National40551 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40551 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State40551 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40551 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.