In the Physics - Interdisciplinary Physics Concentration from DePaul University, you will work with faculty members on research projects, which may result in your work being published in journals. Faculty members conduct research projects in a variety of areas, including complex fluids, materials science, ultra-fast physics, nuclear physics and observational astronomy.
The physics and astrophysics department offers a five-year joint program in engineering with the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT). Upon completion, you will earn a Bachelor of Science in Physics with a concentration in Engineering Physics from DePaul and a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace, Computer, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from IIT.
DePaul offers a variety of combined degree options, including a combined bachelor's in Physics/master's in Secondary Education Physics, which allows you to complete a bachelor's degree and a graduate degree in five years.
- Computer science
- Electronics development
- Post-graduate study
- Scientific computing
- University Physics
- Methods Of Computational And Theoretical Physics
- Senior Capstone Physical Science
- Calculus With Integrated Precalculus
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Natural Sciences View 1567 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants are required to submit official high school transcripts.
- Four years of English
- Three years of mathematics (minimum course work equivalent to Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II)
- Three years of science (two of which must be lab science)
- Two years of social science
- Two years of language study other than English
- Invite your high school counselor to submit the Common Application School Report.
- An official transcript showing courses taken and credit earned
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Official community college transcripts for any courses taken
International41361 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41361 USD per year during 48 months.
National41361 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41361 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.