Sport and Exercise Psychology (Hons) degree at University of Portsmouth highlights
- Use psychology and sports science facilities including a psychology laboratory (with interview room and media suite), biomechanics and kinanthropometry labs, and immersion pool and climatic chambers – for manipulating temperature, humidity and altitude
- Get your hands on specialist equipment like PLATO Liquid Crystal Spectacles and our ASL Mobile Eye System, which you can use to measure performance and get the most out of athletes
- Be taught by BPS Chartered and HCPC Registered psychologists who have extensive professional experience and access to the latest sport psychology research
This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conducting Research in Sport and Exercise Psychology – 20 credits
- The Evolution of Sport and Exercise Psychology – 20 credit
- Biological & Cognitive Psychology – 20 credits
- Individual Differences and Psychometrics – 20 credits
- Preparing Research, Innovation or Enterprise Projects – 20 credits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Management Sports Sciences View 542 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A levels – AAB–ABB
- UCAS points – 128–136 points to include a minimum of 2 A levels, or equivalent, with 32 points from a Science subject (Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, PE, Physics, Psychology or Sports Science and the Active Leisure Industry or Sports Studies) (calculate your UCAS points)
- BTECs (Extended Diplomas) – DDD–DDM
- T levels – Merit–Distinction
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Portsmouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.