Those pursuing the Theatre Studies program at University of Maryland Baltimore County produce traditional theatre and devise new works by serving as directors, dramaturges, designers, performers and playwrights in an ensemble-based training. The track provides a rigorous course of study in technical production with training on state of the art scenic, audio and lighting equipment.
The degree is ideally suited for the double-major wishing to combine this BA in creative practice with other undergraduate studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Scenography
- Intro to Costume
- Intro to Theatre: Theory & Production
- Intro to Drama Lit
- Script Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 1262 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.