The Business Technology Administration program at University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) is less technical in nature than the BS program and the focus of the courses is more on the user of office systems.
For successful completion of the degree, all students must satisfy the general education requirements that are explained in the UMBC Undergraduate Catalog.
Effective Fall 2013: All Business Technology Administration majors must complete at least 9 upper level IS and Management courses taught by the IS department at UMBC.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Logic & Structured Design
- Systems Analysis Methods
- Intermediate Business Applications
- Management Information Systems
- Fundementals of Human-Computer Interaction
- Advanced Business Applications
- Business Communications Systems
- Integrating Technology into Business Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 2375 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you have or are currently earning your high school/secondary school diploma or equivalent but have not earned college credits at the university level AFTER earning your diploma, you should apply to UMBC as a first-year student.
- We weigh a number of factors in making admission decisions. In addition to grade point average and standardized test scores, the strength of your curriculum, class rank, and other achievements as well as your essay will be considered. We expect applicants to have completed a strong college preparatory program of study from an accredited high school/secondary school.
- If you have attended a postsecondary institution, such as a college or university, outside the United States, submit course by course credentials evaluated through one of the following evaluation services.
- Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28470 USD per year during 48 months.
National28470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28470 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12280 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.