The Peace and Conflict Studies Program at Swarthmore College draws courses from a range of social science and humanities departments at Swarthmore and the other campuses of the Tri-College consortium. Students may declare a major or minor in peace and conflict studies.
The Lang Center for Civic and Social Responsibility
- The Peace and Conflict Studies encourages its students to “explore topics relevant to peace and conflict through fieldwork, internships, or other experiences outside the classroom.”
- Consequently, our program values our partnership with the Lang Center for Civic and Social Responsibility and its work to advance engaged learning and research.
- International Trade and Finance
- International Economics
- Social Entrepreneurship for Social Change
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Social and Political Philosophy
- International Politics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science Terrorism & Security View 1426 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or QuestBridge Application
- Swarthmore College Short Answer
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- School report
- School counselor recommendation
- High school transcript
- Midyear grades: If your school does not have midyear grades, please provide a midyear progress report from your teachers.
- Two academic-subject teacher recommendations/evaluations
International58928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58928 USD per year during 48 months.
National58928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58928 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Swarthmore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.