Hospitality and Tourism Management from Appalachian State University emphasizes industry connections and experience, and you’ll learn from respected and engaged faculty members who have worked for Charlotte Convention & Visitors Bureau, Holiday Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, major airlines and other organizations.
- Banquet Manager
- Cruise Line Director
- Director of Food and Beverages
- Dining Room Manager
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales
- District Manager
- Event Planner
- Events Manager
- Food & Beverage Directors Food Service Manager
- Survey of the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Management Operations
- Hospitality Management Internship
- Destination Management or
- Meeting & Convention Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 237 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.