We offer students the education, clinical and research experiences, and emphasis on professional values that they need to begin professionally practicing dentistry upon graduation.
The Dentistry program from the college from University of Nebraska Medical Center curriculum provides an orderly progression of knowledge and skills, reflecting the interdependence of biological, behavioral and clinical sciences. At the same time, the curriculum is flexible, permitting variations in background, encouraging diverse interests and allowing for the development of each student’s potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy
- General Histology
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral and Medical Microbiology
- Operative Dentistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry View 691 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The UNMC College of Dentistry does not require a minimum grade point average or DAT score. All students considered for admission must be academically prepared. Important factors in selection include the following:
- Academic background - grade point average and science grade point average
- DAT scores
- Campus, community and dental career (shadowing) involvement
- State of residence - One of our missions is to develop Nebraska’s oral health workforce; however, 40% or more of our enrolled students come from across the country. View Nebraska residency requirements.
- Letters of evaluation are strongly encouraged. Evaluations of a student’s progress and potential by a predental adviser or committee are appreciated. Letters of evaluation are to be submitted through AADSAS.
International815 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 48 months.
National815 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State292 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 292 USD per credit during 48 months.
Per Credit Hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.