- What you'll study
- How you'll learn more
- Where it can take you
- Music Through History
- Commerical Music Theory
- Music Industry
- Creating Commerical Music
- Music of World Culture
- Internship in Music
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Fine Arts View 425 other Bachelors in Fine Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Application for Admission
- Request Submission of Official Transcripts
- Choose Whether to Submit Test Scores
- Complete the School Report (Common Application only)
- Submit Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Submit Proof of English Language Proficiency
International34500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.