At Building Sciences - Sustainable Building Systems from Appalachian State University you will learn that buildings are becoming increasingly complex. As the financial and sustainability benefits of keeping occupants comfortable and healthy are better understood, businesses are investing in skilled professionals who can help them navigate the complexities of advanced building systems to achieve high performance in building comfort, health and energy efficiency.
Graduates of this program find jobs in facilities/energy management, construction management, renewable energy, energy analytics, building weatherization/retrofits and building systems design.
- Society and Technology
- Energy Issues and Technology
- Biofuels Technology
- Wind and Hydro Power Technology
- Sustainable Transportation or
- Sustainable Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Sustainable Development View 267 other Bachelors in Sustainable Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.