- The B.S.J. Journalism News and Information Major at Ohio University includes courses in professional journalistic skills and conceptual issues in journalism along with a solid foundation in liberal arts.
- Today’s media professionals create news and information in a variety of platforms, such as print, video, audio and digital. This semester program responds to this new media landscape by giving student flexibility to take courses across what were previously narrow industry niches.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- Students will find career opportunities in mass communication fields such as journalism, including news reporting and producing online and offline for digital, broadcast and print platforms. Students will be prepared to pursue graduate study in mass communication, international communication and news media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Online Journalism
- Reporting Public Issues
- Radio and Television Reporting and Writing
- Magazine Editing and Production
- Magazine Feature Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesJournalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 790 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.