Many professional environmental health scientists work in public health and environmental protection agencies, analytical laboratories, health and safety programs in industries, as well as in natural resource management and environmental consulting.
The Earth and Environmental Sciences - Environmental Health Sciences degree program from Wright State University, is designed for students planning careers in fields such as environmental consulting or resource exploration. Other careers include public service within local, state, or federal regulatory agencies (EPA, Ohio EPA, county Departments of Health). It is also a choice for students planning graduate study in earth and environmental sciences.
The Earth & Environmental Sciences B.S. degree program develops many skills:
- solving problems using critical thinking
- combining a range of sciences (chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics) in creatively solving practical problems
- collaborating to complete projects with others
- interpreting various types of information, including numbers, graphs, and text
- presenting insights and information in writing and speaking
- Earth Materials
- Mapping Methods
- Field Mapping
- Earth and Environmental Sciences Colloquium
- Stratigraphy and Sedimentology Climate Change
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Wright State University has a rolling admissions policy. Typically the admissions application deadline for each semester is the week before classes start.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 636 other Bachelors in Earth Sciences in United States
- Cambridge test
- Satisfactory completion of LEAP level 4 TOEFL Waiver Track
- If you have graduated from a school in a country where English is the official language for higher education, you will not be required to demonstrate English proficiency.
- International degree-seeking applicants whose native language is not English and who do not have a diploma from a U.S. senior high school accredited by the department of education of the state or territory in which it is located must demonstrate proficiency in English.
- English proficiency may be demonstrated by meeting required threshold scores on proficiency tests, such as SAT, vetted, and recommended by TESOL faculty and approved by the International Education Advisory Committee (IEAC).
International19758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9879 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9879 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5170 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.