- The B.S.Ed. Integrated Social Studies Major from Ohio University prepares you for an Ohio four-year Resident Educator teaching license that qualifies you to teach all social studies courses in grades 7-12.
- Regardless of the college of the university from which you will graduate, if you wish to be licensed through Ohio University to teach integrated language arts, you must complete the following program and earn passing scores on the Ohio Assessments for Educators (OAE) exams and a Teacher Performance Assessment (TPA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Human Development
- Characteristics of Learners with Exceptionalities
- Western Civilization: Antiquity to 1500
- Western Civilization: Modernity from 1500
- Survey of United States History, 1600-1877
- Survey of United States History, 1865-present
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
The integrated social studies majors requires a minimum of 121 hours.
DisciplinesEducation Social Work History View 3324 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- All students pursuing teacher education programs at Ohio University are subject to the Selective Admission and Retention Program in teacher education. Criteria and procedures are available in the Office of Student Affairs, McCracken Hall. Generally, candidates apply for admission to Teacher Candidacy during the second semester of your first year.
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.