Finance majors at San Diego State University study both the sources and the uses of capital. The finance curriculum revolves around the valuation process in a free market system. Once an individual or company can value various alternatives, the allocation of resources and the decision process in business becomes much simpler.
The department of finance at San Diego State University offers undergraduate degree programs in the areas of finance, financial services and real estate. Graduate students can earn MBAs with specialization in finance, as well as an MSBA in financial and tax planning. Career opportunities for finance graduates include positions with business and nonprofit organizations in financial management, protection of assets, client services, evaluation and selection of securities for investment portfolios and loan management, financial and estate planning along with wealth management, and real estate services, development and property management.
- Legal Environment of Business
- Managerial Economics
- Intermediate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Investigation and Report
- Law of Real Property
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 1945 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
- Admission application through the Cal State Apply website (online)
- A nonrefundable fee of $70
- Unofficial transcripts
- Your Social Security Number, if you have one.
- Your citizenship status.
- Credit card. Application fees are due at the time of submission and are paid by credit card.
- Annual income. If you are a dependent, then report your parents income. If you are independent, then report your income.
- Your parent's employment background and two recommendations. This applies only if you are applying to the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP).
- Completion of high school/secondary level
- SAT/ACT Tests
International11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11880 USD per year during 48 months.
National11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11880 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8174 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.