- B.S.H.C.S. Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism Major from Ohio University's faculty are leading scholars, teachers, and industry professionals who have innumerable global education and global applied experiences in hospitality and tourism field. Active student organizations, professional conferences, study tours, and special events with industry leaders elevate the distinctive student learning experiences.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism graduates at Ohio University are prepared for entry-level management positions within the restaurant, hotel, and tourism industry. Previous graduates have gained employment with international restaurant and hotel companies, school and university dining services, event planning and catering companies, and tourism focused organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food and Culture
- Food Sanitation and Safety
- Accounting Principles for Hospitality Operations
- Principles of Tourism
- Catering for the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Operations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFood Sciences Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 181 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.