- The B.A. Theater Major at Ohio University also provides an opportunity to major in more than one discipline. Second majors such as English, history, creative writing, journalism, music, criminal justice administration, prelaw, and sociology have been successful choices.
- Students will benefit from the rigorous artistic demands made by courses in areas of specialty in the School of Theater, while also meeting the challenges of a liberal arts education. Although you are encouraged to select courses that provide an emphasis for your work, students will not major in any one area of theater or concentrate exclusively on any one area of interest. All theater majors are required to attain a grade of C (2.0) or better in any theater course required for graduation.
Opportunities Upon Graduation
- One of the goals of the B.A. in Theater at Ohio University is the preparation of the most gifted students for successful admission to graduate schools or other advanced training in theater or other areas. However, even if you do not wish to extend your studies beyond the baccalaureate level, the B.A. in theater addresses both the quality and the diversity of your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Performance
- Acting Fundamentals
- Voice and Speech Training
- Theater and Performance History I
- Forms of Drama
- American Theater and Drama
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Art History Theatre & Dance View 1240 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $70 international application processing fee
- Official academic records
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Statement of activities.
- Exams for scholarship consideration
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results if available
- For students participating in the GCSE or IGCSE curricula, we generally expect to see at least 6 passes, graded C or higher. Students who are going on to complete GCE Advanced Subsidiary (AS-levels) and/or Advanced Levels (A-levels) may be awarded transfer credit for successfully completed exams.
- For students studying an International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, we generally expect an average of 5 out of 7 on your college-preparatory curriculum. IB Higher Level examinations may also be eligible for transfer credit.
International22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
National22406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22406 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12612 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.